Over a thousand possible combinations for your show!
Top Box Design’s unique modular design system offers more control over the length of the half-time show and
allows flexibility to change any portion of the show at any point in the season. It’s your Text Book For Marching Band.
Here’s how it works.
By designing a pre-determined ending set the director can pick any of the select Openers. Each select Production Number steps off from that same ending set. Next, choose a select Closer designed to step off from the same set that ends both the Opener and the Production Number. The final set of the Closer is unique to each drill as is the first set of the Opener.
Big, Small or In-Between; The Top Box system enables you to create a unique show that sets your band in motion! Each modular drill is carefully designed with forms that facilitate adding or deleting performers from the ends of line segments creating a custom product for bands of every size.
Whether your band’s focus is Friday night lights or the competition arena, a well-planned program is a key tool in stepping off
to an incredible and rewarding marching band season– for the director and, more importantly, the student performers.
Free your schedule to spend time working with students and teaching music. Best of all, relax and enjoy a portion of your summer knowing that the Drill is covered.
The final product.
Your Drill Design is delivered along with Complete Instructions and Student Coordinate Sheets in digital file format (.pdf) accompanied by a link to a computer-animated video of the drill. An editable Pyware data file is available as an add-on option for use with Pyware software should a director prefer to make changes and rewrites.
How to order.
- Enter Top Box Drill in the search field of the J.W. Pepper website. OR Look for the “Marching Band Drill Design” product option listed with select Openers, Production Numbers, Closers.
- Start by choosing a Small, Medium, Large or Pyware Data File version the Drill Design for your preferred titles:
- Small: 32 Winds | 9 Percussion (3 snare, 2 tenor, 4 bass) | 12 or 16 Guard
- Medium: 64 Winds | 15 Percussion (5 snare, 3 tenor, 5 bass, 2 cymbal) | 16 or 24 Guard
- Large: 128 Winds | 21 Percussion (8 snare, 4 tenor, 5 bass, 4 cymbal) | 32 or 44 Guard
- Choose any combination of Opener, Production Number and Closer. Every Opener will flow into any Production Number or straight into the Closer. The Top Box modular system offers over a thousand possible combinations!